EMR’s or Electronic Medical Record systems are being adopted by physicians around the country. These EMR systems were supposed to make things better. The problem is most EMR vendors built systems to meet stringent CCHIT standards without much attention on the usability of the software.
When physicians do not adopt EMR systems their investment is lost. Now by giving clinicians the power to dictate while reviewing the full medical record, they readily embrace their EMR system, dramatically accelerating EMR adoption.
The key Benefits of using Dragon Medical Practice Edition with an EMR are:
- Dictate anywhere in the EMR in clinician’s own words
- Accelerate clinician adoption of EMR systems
- Dictate faster and more accurately than ever before
- Spend more time with patients
- Eliminate transcription costs
- Support higher level of reimbursement and reduce denials
- Improve clinician satisfaction
- More Accurate Than Ever. 20% more accurate than Dragon NaturallySpeaking Medical 9 – and over 38% more accurate than Dragon Professional 10 when used in clinical settings.
- EMR Support. Navigate and dictate inside EMR software; History of Present Illness, Review of Systems, Assessment & Plan.
- Medical Vocabularies. Covers nearly 80 medical specialties and subspecialties. Dictate using your specialty’s vocabulary.
- Regional Accent Support. Accented speakers get higher “out-of-the-box” recognition with advanced adaptation techniques and accent-specific acoustic models.
- Supports HIPAA Regulations. Protect patient confidentiality by securely storing speech files.
- Hidden Mode. Dictate anywhere in the EMR, eliminating navigation between EMR screens and the notes window.
- DragonTemplates with Voice Fields. Automate form filling applications by adding fields in dictation templates.
- Medical Formatting Rules. Expands abbreviations and follows capitalization rules. “HPI” can appear as either “History of Present Illness”, “history of present illness”, or “HPI”.
- PowerMic™ Ready. Program buttons to run any function or user voice command.
- Voice Automated has implemented Dragon Medical with many EMR systems in the past 10 years. Let us help you with your EMR – Dragon Medical Solution.
Accelerate EMR Adoption with Dragon Medical Today – to get started Call Voice Automated at 800-597-6600.
Voice Automated has local offices in Southern California 714-969-7632 or 949-350-2745 and in Texas (Houston) 832-606-1372.