Ready to switch your practice to Dragon?
You’re in the right place – Buy Dragon Medical Practice Edition software with headsets for 10 users in your practice with this bundle from Voice Automated!
• The latest member of the Dragon Medical family, it’s designed and priced especially for smaller practices to help clinicians accelerate adoption of their chosen EHR. Using Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2.3 ensures clinicians document care more completely and “in their own words”. Clinicians using Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2.3 solutions have experienced substantial greater satisfaction than clinicians who use the EHR without Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2.3.
• Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2.3 is 99% accurate “out of the box” and includes medical vocabularies covering more than 90 medical specialty and sub-specialty vocabularies. It allows clinicians to use their specialty words, generating “once and done” documentation, which they can then review.
• Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2.3 lets clinicians use a narrative format to dictate the elements of a patient encounter where clinicians need to document care in their own words, including the History of Present Illness, Review of Systems, Physical Examination, and Assessment and Plan. Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2.3 supports HIPAA patient confidentiality guidelines, a critical requirement for any practice concerned with patient confidentiality.
• Clinicians also save additional time by using customized macros to enter frequently dictated text with a single voice command. Additionally, the Dragon Medical Template Library – a library of more than two dozen macros for standard notes and an extensive list of “medical normals” by body system – facilitates rapid note creation. Overall, Dragon Medical solutions dramatically reduce the time clinicians spend documenting care – saving 30 minutes or more a day, according to a number of studies.
- Reduce transcription time – Studies have shown that professionals using Dragon Medical Edition 2.3 software have reduced their transcription.
- Improve reimbursement rate – Physicians using Dragon software have been shown to decrease their denials and earn up to $10,000 more per physician in annual reimbursements.
- Enhanced voice recognition, even with accents – Dragon Naturally Speaking Medical Edition 2.3 now has an out-of-the-box accuracy rate of 99%. That means there’s less time getting everything up to speed and the benefits will be seen right away. With fewer errors to correct, your transcription time will be greatly improved.
- Time-saving voice commands – Dragon has incorporated voice commands into the software that can be used to quickly transcribe frequently dictated text in just a few words.
- Faster note taking – If you want to make notes in your EHR system you are restricted to point and click templates, which aren’t as accurate. With Dragon, you have options including the use of dozens of macros for quick standard notes.
- More Complete Document Care – With Dragon Medical Voice Recognition Software Edition 2.3 medical professionals can dictate in their own words using the narrative format.
- HIPAA Compliant – Designed with medical practices in mind, Dragon Medical Edition 2.3 was
- meant to facilitate the transcription process of physicians. The software is compliant with HIPAA patient confidentiality guidelines and works seamlessly with EHR systems.
10 licenses of Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2.3 with 10 Noise Cancelling headsets
Total Price: $15,039.99