Dragon Medical One 5.0 release date: May 30, 2019
Voice Automated recommends that all clients upgrade to this release.
- Resiliency Mode: Provides enhanced protection against service disruptions. With Resiliency Mode, users have the ability to continue using front-end speech recognition when the Microsoft Azure-based authentication database is down.
- Wake-up Word: Provides hands-free support for turning the microphone on and off using voice commands. Users can say “Wake Up” to turn the microphone on, and “Go to Sleep,” to turn the microphone off.
- Additional button configuration for PowerMic II, III and Philips SpeechMike: Users can now program the following four buttons on their PowerMics: Rewind, Fast Forward, Stop/Play, and Custom Left.
- Enhanced Step-by-Step options: Provides the ability to call certain voice commands as part of a Step-by-Step command. This option will enable additional automation for users who would like to build out navigational commands in their EHRs or format text as part of a Step-by-Step command.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the speech recognition profile settings from being saved properly. This manifested in the user being prompted to select the preferred microphone every time they used Dragon Medical One.
- Addressed an issue that caused Dragon Medical One to become unresponsive during dictation when deployed in a Citrix environment.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the incorrect text insertion position when dictating into CoPathPlus.
- Remediated problems with dictating into Microsoft Word.